Patrick was born and raised in Northern California. Patrick is married to Samantha, and they just recently welcomed a new baby girl to their family.
Patrick first picked up a golf club at the age of 8 and never looked back. Patrick’s infatuation with the game lead him to put his full focus in to the game and has lead him to accomplish much in a short time.
Patrick played high school golf at Colfax High where he received the following awards.
• 4 time All Conference Selection
• First Team Selection for the Sacramento Metro Area Junior and Senior years
• Conference MVP Senior year
Patrick went onto earn a golf scholarship offer from Sonoma State where he played his collegiate career. Some of Patrick’s accomplishments as a player include the following:
• 2008 CCAA Freshman of the year
• 2009 NCAA II National Championship team member
• Finished 3rd in the NCAA II National Championship
• Several occasions selected CCAA golfer of the week
• 5th place finish NCAA II West Regional 2008
• 4th place finish NCAA II West Regional 2009
• SSU Male Athlete of the Year (2011)
• Four Time All American (2007-2011)
After graduating college, Patrick went onto play professional golf where he accomplished some of the following.
• 2 wins on the Pepsi mini tour
• Advanced through PGA Tour Korn Ferry pre qualifying 2016, 2017, 2018
Patrick turned his attention in 2019 to the golf business and was working as an assistant golf professional when he decided to move into the teaching side of the golf industry. Patrick accepted a teaching position at the Dan Campbell Golf Academy 2020, specifically working with the junior golf academy students.
Patrick enjoys studying the golf motion and has a deep belief that the golf swing is a calculated equation and enjoys helping his students understand their individual needs in relation to the golf swing.
Patrick’s main influence of the golf motion comes from working next to Darren Hince (DCGA Director of Instruction) founder of the Junior Golf Academy at DCGA.